Saturday, July 5, 2014

More TEA, Please!!!

This has been a great Saturday! 
We can still hear fireworks this evening from the gazebo where I am sitting to journal tonight!


I actually DRESSED and did my hair and put on make up and LEFT the house today!!!
I had to snap a picture of our Texas Sage as we were leaving for a Sam's run!!


Can you see the bee??
There's just something about God's awesome creation that makes my heart swell with joy!


Louis Dean's heart swells with joy ........over FOOD!!!!
He thought it best to eat BEFORE we went grocery shopping!
Good call!!!


I had left my camera in Quadville on Wednesday and Louis Dean was just ITCHING for an excuse to go see the quads!!!


We had a tea party while we were there and the babies were precious!
I LOVE hearing them say, "More TEA, please!!!"
ALL my children and grandchildren LOVE my tea!!!
It's an 'up for grabs' blend of herbal, green, and black teas plus MINT!!
Now we are set until we see them on Wednesday!



Tonight - and earlier today - Louis Dean was loading the truck in preparation for MiMi Camp 2014!!!
The itinerary is done.
Groceries have been purchased.
Plans have been made.

MiMi Camp is about to HAPPEN!!!!!

13 comments:

Deb said...

can't wait to hear all about it...

Linda said...

It's great that you ate before you went shopping...and I love the photos with you, Louis Dean and the quads!!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Every grand is going to have such a wonderful time.
Joy

Pondside said...

I can just imagine the good times ahead! I'm doing something similar this month, though I only have two grandchildren staying!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Are both of these pictures Texas Sage? I have never seen any before. The leaves seem different. Are the Quads scared of fireworks?

Kathy said...

You had a wonderful day! Let Mimi camp begin!

MadSnapper said...

Bring On the Campers! Mimi camp is ready.... I love the photo of LD and the 4 babies by the door. awesome shot... it is good to eat before going to Sams because you can walk off some of the calories... that Sage is gorgeous

Vee said...

You captured that Snowberry Clearwing Moth beautifully...he's huge! (Yes, they do look like a bumblebee.)

Love the looks of adoration that Louis Dean gets from the quads. He's obviously a big player in their lives. Not that you're chopped liver, MeeMaw. Oh no! It's just that you have that box in your hands. Ha!

Mimi camp...Yay! Hope that all have their sunny sides up and that fun is de rigueur of each day! Remember: Nehemiah 8:10!

Then I want to read about you two relaxing...just relaxing.

must love junk said...

What sweet pics of you and hubby with the quads! And that tea sounds soo good! :)
Susan

Hootin Anni said...

My my my!!! How the kids have grown!!! It just never ceases to amaze me...and you two filled with such love...it's contagious --- I can see the love is given back by all four!!!

Enjoy that mini camp.
And yes...smart move...eat BEFORE grocery shopping.

bj said...

hahhaa...have fun at camp....we just finished a weeks Mema Camp...so fun. Mine might be a tad easier than yours...the two grands I had are 12 and 16. :)

Susie said...

Linda, I swear if mom saw that sage she'd want some. Bless her, she loved any shade of purple colors . I had never seen that before. Camp will be so fun with all your sweet g.kids. In a couple years you are going to need a bigger camp. LOL. I love seeing the little ones making over you and LD...they know they are loved and you can see they love you both so much. Blessings for a safe and fun week. xoxo,Susie

Carole said...

Have a fantastic MiMi camp! Cheers from Carole's Chatter