Thursday, July 22, 2010

I LOVE to READ!!!

I cannot imagine my life without BOOKS! I love to read and have a book with me at all times. I never leave the house without one tucked into my purse or bag! All four of my children have inherited this love of reading and I am sure their life is much richer because of it! I KNOW mine is!

I finished Jeffrey Archer's A Prisoner of Birth along about 1:30 this morning! This was a great read and Archer is a brilliant writer. I can highly recommend every book he has written....as I have read them ALL!



Now......on to another book!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to check him out. I am in the middle of reading The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by some author whose name I cannot remember. So far so good - about the Salem Witch trials. My dad would get a kick out of me reading about that particular subject - he used to say that I was afraid of fire (can't even light a match!) and hated the smell of smoke because I was burned at the stake in another life. Thanks, Daddy.