Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Muffins, Jack-o-lantern #11 and Prayers for Jaxon......

 Today has been such a good day!
Slow and easy and an 'at home' kind of day.


I made these muffins this afternoon and they were delicious.
Pam came over for supper tonight and I served them with ice cream for dessert.


Our main dish was King Ranch Chicken and it was really good, too!
Seems like I'm cooking a lot of chicken lately!


Pam stayed over to supervise the pumpkin carving!
Better yet - she drove me over to the drop off!
This was on the other side of town with lots of dark streets between here and there.


There she is - all cozying up to tonight's Jack!


This Jack will be smiling as my friend, Debbie, arrives in the morning with some of her grands whom she homeschools while still running a business! She is one amazing lady!


This is their business and it is well lit and probably has security cameras - so she may already know that he is sitting there smiling and patiently waiting for her to arrive.
Keep shining, Jack O Boy!!

It's been such a good day and yet we received a message from Chandy tonight that Jaxon Dean is in the hospital with RSV.


He's had a cough since the end of last week and Chandy has taken him to the doctor THREE times and then he went downhill pretty fast this morning. She took him in and insisted they test him because she KNEW there's something wrong!!! Mamas KNOW....


He tested positive for RSV and they admitted him immediately to the hospital.


Louis Dean and I just had prayer for him.....out loud, on purpose and by name.
We will be keeping him on our mind and in our hearts and prayers throughout the night.....












15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What is RSV, I have never heard of it? Poor little boy, I will pray for him. You delight somany people with your random Jacks!!

Chy said...

Prayers and blessings all the way from Canada for sweet Jaxon Dean. And for everyone in his family as they worry and wait for recovery. Hugs!

X Chy

Unknown said...

So sorry about your little grandson. I will definitely say a prayer for him. God will take good care of him while he's in the hospital.

Estelle's said...

I am so sorry he is ill and probably feels pretty punk. Bravo for his Mom knowing he was in need of care.....I will say a prayer for his health and comfort!

Mlehts said...

Moms always know. Praying for the family. Linda, what do you use to light up the pumpkins? Seems nice and bright.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Praying for your grandson. One of my grandsons had RSV and it's treatable. He recovered quickly and hope yours does too.

Linda said...

I use two LED tea lights! They last a couple of days…
Jimmy turned hers off in the mornings and the pumpkin I put there was on the sturdy side so it’s lasting a few days! Last night’s pumpkin was easier to carve so I’m thinking it is riper and won’t last long…

Chatty Crone said...

I will pray too for recovery of Jaxon. Andy had that when he was little and it is a tough one.
Still cooking! Thanks for stopping by.

Susie said...

Prayers for Jaxon. Blessings to all. love, xoxo, Susie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I will keep him in my prayers...I hate to see a little one feel so bad. Thanks for writing to me about the trains! I wanna go! lol Sweet hugs, Diane

MadSnapper said...

I had to look up the RSV and so sorry, prayers for Jaxon and for his family, that they all stay well too. It says it is very contagious, but ussualy only dangerouse to babies. Feel better soon Jaxon.

photowannabe said...

Adding my prayers to everyone else. Its always harder when these guys are so little and don't understand what's wrong.
Love your pumpkins too.
Sue

Brenda said...

Prayers

Betty said...

Praying for jaxon

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Praying for sweet Jaxon Dean now, in the Name of Jesus.