Monday, September 10, 2018

Sunday Was a Sea Day!

I don't have much Internet time but I just want to say that we have had a good sea day!


The wind was gale force all last night and all day today.
It's calmed down some now but still blowing enough to rock us to sleep tonight.


These two pics of of Louis Dean yesterday and last night!


He got us a couple of tuna salad sandwiches at mindnight!

Tonight was one of two formal dinners and I am happy to say that Louis Dean dressed up nicely!
I'll be buying a photo of us for sure!
Mu pictures are all turning out fuzzy but Billy is next to a professional and he's going to share some with me and I will post them later.

Going to bed now!  We are THREE time zones behind Texas!
Tomorrow we will go whale watching and visit Juneau.
It will be Brenda's birthday and what a way to celebrate!

Hope to post and have more photos tomorrow night!!

10 comments:

Vee said...

You folks have some seriously good sealegs if you can tolerate tuna sandwiches at midnight. 👍🏼
Is it better for you to have comments or not have comments with the limited online time?
Happy Birthday to your good friend Brenda! Yes, a lovely way to celebrate. ☺️

Carol said...

That picture of the sea is fabulous!! I am so happy for you to get this trip and enjoy every minute of it!!

Susie said...

Linda, Good pictures of LD. Hope you are both doing well at sea. I find the Caribbean Sea the smoothest sailing. I have not been on the Pacific, but the Atlantic, kind of make my tummy flip a few times. I certainly slept well at sea. Happy birthday to Brenda. Hope you see whales. Blessings to all, xoxo,love, Susie

MadSnapper said...

I am feeling seasick just thinking of gale force winds and a ship... so glad you are having fun at sea...

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The pictures all look wonderful and am glad that you are enjoying the trip so far! Happy sailing !

Anonymous said...

What a magical place visit, so exciting!,,

Ginny Hartzler said...

I can't wait for more! I am on the cruise with you!! I want to see you both at the formal dinner. How is Louis Dean liking it?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for the update, Linda. I am now getting around to reading past and present blogs of so many fellow bloggers who left us comments while we were on our cross country trip. Your Alaska cruise is one we plan to take, but could do without those winds. Looking forward to seeing the dinner photo :-) Bet you both looked terrific!

BeachGypsy said...

Girlfriend if you see my beloved ORCAS please greet them for me!! Thank you!!!

Carol W. said...

What a wonderful time you're having on your cruise! The formal dinners sound fun, but I have one question...do they make tuxedo coveralls? (Ha ha, couldn't resist.) Have a splendid time in your travels! God bless you all!