Thursday, July 18, 2013

Moving Right Along!

I am moving right along with technology! I can now successfully answer my new phone! AND I can listen to my voice mails and I have figured out the texting. Today I took my first picture with it.


It's a bit blurry but I think you can still see how cute Harrison is these days!
Now what I have NOT learned is this - I don't know how to get the pictures off my phone and onto my computer. The only way I could show you this one was because I shared it on Facebook - I DID learn how to do THAT! - and I 'saved' it from there to use here! Long way around, I know!

I also learned to play Scrabble and Words With Friends from Facebook ON MY PHONE!
Perhaps tomorrow I will figure out the picture thing!

I went over to Quadville this morning and we had a good day.
My friend, Louise, is grandmother to triplets  and she came over to meet the quads this morning.


We just couldn't get all four up in the chair!


Trystan LOVED it when Louise play 'Horsey' with her!


We had a nice visit! It's always good when we can get together with long time friends.
Who KNEW our daughters would be mothers to triplets and quadruplets?
Although, the trip mother is a twin herself!


Louis Dean and Robert arrived later in the afternoon.
The babies all get so excited when they see him!


He goes around to each one and hugs them.


It's sweet to see a big old guy be so gentle with these little ones.


He may be gentle but he IS a  little LOUD!


The babies love him, though!!


Of course, everyone loves Louis Dean!!



We think Harrison is Robert's favorite!


Amber and Mike wanted to get rid of some statuary fountains on their property!
This lady is carrying an urn that will have water flowing from it.


It was heavier than all get out  - but they DID it!
The other fountain looks Italian and looks like it could have been used in the movie 'Under the Tuscan Sun.'
We're not sure where we will put these but you better believe we WILL have them cleaned up and running before long!

One man's trash is another man's treasure!









12 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I look forward to your nightly posts. What a lovely Babies visit with a friend and family.
Joy

Kathy said...

The way I get photos from my phone to my computer is I email them to myself. Maybe there's an easier way, but that works for me.

Twins, triplets, quads... I'm starting to think a single baby is the oddity.

Love the video of LD and Logan.

jamarson1 said...

You crack me up about the fountains. Can't wait to see where they end up.

MadSnapper said...

still laughing about the phone, i don't have one and have no clue how to use one, but i do know lots of people who can live without them once they learn it all.

Debbie said...

you said it sister!!

i can't believe you were challenged by your phone, you seem "tech" savy!!

to answer the questions you left for me, i have a book, i do keep track of my visitors...and plan on making a "list" of all the birds who have visited my feeders!!

Pondside said...

Way to go, Linda! You are truly moving along with technology. If you have a 15 year old around you'll have no trouble getting a tutorial on getting the photos off the phone!

Vee said...

Wonderful interactions all around! You're impressing me. I said to John, "How can Linda switch to a new phone? How's she going to keep it clean if she can't flip it shut?" Ha!

Enjoy those statues!

Nonnie said...

You will love the pics and find it easy to get those pics downloaded.
You have a good man there in LD. He is a good role model for all those kids and Robert.

Pam said...

You always have the best blog stories, I just love keeping up with you and your family. Can you let me know where Amber got her gates, please. We have a large back porch with steps going down on two different sides and cant find one wide enough to keep our littles in! Thank you for your help! A friend in East Texas, Pam (johnstonpam@ymail.com)

Linda said...

I will find out and let you know!! They are the coolest things!

Susie said...

Linda, There's never a dull moment around your neck of the woods.:):) So many little hugs to get from those sweet babies. Fun to see Robert with them too.Stay cool, don't let Ld work to hard outside. oxox, Susie

Carla said...

Can't wait to see where the statues end up.