Monday, November 1, 2021

It's November and we are Home......And the Winner of the Santa Express is........

We are home and the laundry is going - both washer and dryer running at full speed!
All is well at home .....although the high winds tore up the canopy on the gazebo as well as the rain curtains and screens. That's okay.....we had bought TWO sets last time so we have the extra one to use now. 


Grateful is the word I associate with November.

I am going to be short and sweet here.......
Using the random number generator.....
with 1 - 165.......

The winner is........
Sandra of The Mad Snapper!!!

It is such a blessing to me to be able to share my art and I hope Sandra will enjoy displaying it as much as I enjoyed painting it!

I will be putting this in the mail to you by Thursday!!!

It's only November first ......but let me be the very first one to wish you all.......

Merry Christmas!!!





13 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

Congratulations, Mad Snapper! How fortunate you are!
Linda, it is always so gracious of you to give away one of your paintings, girlfriend!
Sending love to you and Louis Dean!!💕💕

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am SO happy the winner was my friend Sandra!!!!

Jan said...

Congratulations Sandra. Merry Christmas to you Linda and your hubby and Happy Thanksgiving

MadSnapper said...

merry chirstmas to me and to a you and all our friends, i can't wait to see it in real life.. you are so talented . thank you

Hootin Anni said...

Congratulations Sandra!!!

Deanna Rabe said...

We lost so many gazebo covers over the years!

Congrats Mad Snapper!

Sharon Larson said...

Happy Fall everyone and Merry Christmas!

Congrats Sandra! How fun to win such a lovely gift. 💜

Blessings everyone!

Shari

Vee said...

Congrats to Sandra!

You are correct, Linda. That is my first Merry Christmas.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you are safely home and getting all those things done. There is no place like home...

photowannabe said...

I totally agree..I love to Go but there is no place like home.
So happy Sandra won the canvas.
Sue

Wanda said...

Congratulations...what a lovely gift and I'm sure Sandra will treasure it!!

BeachGypsy said...

Glad you stopped by Linda, I loved your last posts and all the pretty pictures of the pretty and peaceful country!! so enjoyable to see. I know you love it there. Girlfriend----I LOVE THOSE PAINTED ROCKS!! Will you be doing more?? With your artist talent, you could make up some gorgeous themes/colors/styles.

Debbie said...

ooooh i missed it!! lucky sandra, congratulations to her!!