Friday, July 24, 2015

We ROCKED Hawaiian Falls!!!!

We planned this day way back in May! 
If you do not PLAN things - they will never HAPPEN!!


I spent a special day with a special grand daughter!!


Today was EXTRA special because I also spent it with two of my sisters!!
Nita took a vacation day to be with two of her nieces! AND two of her sisters!!!
PLUS, she and Deanie arrived early and we were THE very first ones at the entry gate!!!
You KNOW I wasn't there that early!!!


Andie (Deanie's Grand), me, Deanie and MY grand - Rayne!!!


Same pic - just with my sister, Nita!!!


We ate some pretty awesome picnic foods!
Nita made turkey sliders with cream cheese and cranberry! She also brought all manner of fresh fruits and veggies as well as a special dip!! I brought cherries, chips and crackers and a dip of cream cheese/sour cream/mayo and seasonings + fresh herbs from my herb garden!


Nita is a ROCK star of an aunt!!!!
She is THE sweetest sister of us all!!


I grew up with these amazing women!
They are not only my sisters, they are my friends!
We are a mutual admiration society!


Deanie ROCKED as she completely captured Rayne's affection!!
Rayne showed off for her Aunt Deanie!
It was, "Watch me!" and then racing back to talk to her!


I am so happy that Rayne knows her Aunt Deanie - or Aunt Dip Dip as she calls her!!


Rayne and I had great fun together!!!
I do so love this precious little girl!


Water is fun for EVERYONE!!!


My glamorous sister!!


Rayne sprinkled her aunt with magic potions!!!
One was being OLDER!
One was being YOUNGER!
Rayne has such a wonderful imagination and can make a game out of anything!


Maybe I shouldn't say this - but Deanie went the extra mile today.
She went to the doctor earlier in the week and was on medication and should NOT have been in the sun! We tried to keep her in the shade but she was bound and determined to be involved with her grand daughter and her niece!!!


As was Nita!!! She rode all the rides with Andie, swam the Lazy River and Wave Pool with Rayne and me and brought most of the delicious food we ate today!


Rayne had fun!


I had fun watching Rayne!!!


She is such a delightful little girl!


I bragged about how good she was today and Nita said, "Well, you don't get into trouble!"
Rayne said, "YEAH, I DO!!!"
When we protested, she said, "From time to time..... and........ here and there!"

We all had a delightful day with two delightful children!!


I call the Hawaiian Falls adventure a success!!!!

All that sun and all that water and all that energy.....
I am tired and going to BED!!!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

No wonder you're going to bed. I'm tired just thinking about it. Looks like a wonderful day. Speinding time with family is always so much fun.

Wanda said...

What a most excellent day!! How fun and you captured it so well with the pictures...that last picture says it all. A marvelous "Wear me Out" day.

You and your sisters are so darling. What fun. Can't wait till August when I take the train to visit my sister and have some fun at the beach.

Deb said...

A great way to celebrate a very HOT day you girls are precious!

Caramella said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, lovely pictures!

Arlene G said...

How fun!! Sisters are the best. I have two wonderful ones! And I love the picture of Rayne at the end! She had a good day!!

MadSnapper said...

what a fab day you had and i bet all of you wanted to be sleeping like that last photo. all the photos captures every wonderful moment for the future... you are blessed to have sisters

Susie said...

Linda, I am so happy for you....you enjoyed your wonderful sisters and those beautiful young girls too. Rayne is adorable. I bet Andie love those slide things. Kids love those water park places. I would to if I were a kid. I love my sisters and each one hold a place in my heart...even though two of them make me bite my tongue ...lots ! LOL. Hope Deanie is okay today. My sister was not to be in the sun two weeks ago and she has sunburned feet. :):) Blessings, love you, Susie

Nonnie said...

I want to take our grand kids to Hawaiian Falls. We have one less than a mile from our house and have only been once. I'm not sure I have the strength to keep up with the kids now by myself. I need to find someone to go with me. Looks like you had a wonderful time what a sweet little girl!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Awesome day with awesome Grandmas!!!

Nita said...

It was a fun day, Rayne was adorable and I loved the one on one I had with Andie waiting in line to slide the slides, I've never heard her talk that much, it was really great to hear . Some kids you can't get them to stop talking & some kids to can't get to say thing, unless they just answer you , Yes or No ! That's life !

Penny said...

A fantastic family day! Everyone looks so happy, making precious family memories x

Carla said...

That place looked cool . Temp and fun cool. Looks like it was a fantastic day for all.