Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fancy Dress Tea Party!

I arrived this afternoon in Quadville just as they were getting up from their naps.


They were pretty pleased to see the pumpkins they had been painted!
I can say, "Let me take your picture!" and they turn around and smile for the camera!


I think they LIKE it!!


I brought some dress up clothes for them to wear today.
Kailey picked the very one I thought she would.


Logan picked the more 'old fashioned' one I thought SHE would!


Trystan resisted and said she didn't want to wear one - but she changed her mind!


Fancy dresses for the girls and a jacket for Harrison + fancy tea cookies = Tea PARTY!!


The quads are drinking very well from their little cups these days!


Logan is a little homemaker!


Logan knows her way around her kitchen!


Amber made Discovery Boxes for them. They are learning about BLUE this week!
I had fun with the glasses!


It was a good day in Quadville!!!

The house is quiet. All four babies went to bed easy peasy tonight. Amber and I are watching a couple of TV programs and chilling. I left Louis Dean at home because he had a music jam session to attend tonight.
I often pray that God will give him the desires of his heart - and someone to play music with is one of his desires. As a matter of fact - we're hosting a dinner party and jam session at our house Saturday night.
He will do the Fort Worth run tomorrow with Mother. I think he is planning on taking her to the Golden Corral!! Hope they don't get lost........

9 comments:

Deanie W said...

I hope they don't get lost too:) maybe between the two of them it will be fine:)
Fantastic tea party:)

Gypsy Heart said...

I love these tea parties! They look so adorable in their dress up clothes. I can't believe how they're growing!

I have a good friend that plays guitar and sings. It's a huge part of his life and as far as I know, he's still looking for a group to play with. I hope LD finds the same!

xo
Pat

Ginny Hartzler said...

Golden Corral is good! We have one that was just built a few years ago. The glasses are pretty and goofy! I thought to myself...my, they are growing very very fast...Then I realized they are wearing adult clothes!

Curtains in My Tree said...

what a great experience needless to say with those 4 adorable babies
the tea party was a success

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Oh my goodness, so darn cute Linda. The look so cute in their dress up clothes and the tea time is too precious. xo

MadSnapper said...

we are headed to Golden C today for my birthday LUNCH... they looks so adorable in their dress up clothes and having High Tea with Grandma... Logans hair is so beautiful with all those curls.

Susie said...

Linda, What a fun time playing dress up. I love the way they all look. I wish LD had a music friend also. I can tell he loves his music. Maybe soon the grandkids will want to play guitar. Blessings for a great day. xoxo,Susie

Hootin Anni said...

Phew!!! I'm in!! This morning all I got while trying to visit with you was an error message. Now, I'm here....glad I came back to stop and say hello!

What darling dresses and those sweet faces just melt my heart!! You're a very lucky lady to have such wonderful quads!!!

Angie said...

Your such a fun lady- Love the pic of you in the glasses :)