Monday, September 30, 2013

The Very Last September Morn of 2013

Hard to believe this is September 30th. I am plumb out of September Morns for this year!
I can't complain. It has been a glorious month!

The alarm went off at 6:00 this morning and I was gone by 7:15.
Arrived in Quadville before the babies had even got up!
It has been 11 days since I had seen them!
A record!


We all had breakfast together......


with me keeping my coffee cup safely in my hand!


Their arms are now long enough to reach the things sitting on the very edge with their fingertips!


Life constantly changes around here!


As soon as breakfast was over we all headed to the pediatrician's office for their 15 month check up.


They are actually 16 months old but close counts!


They did great! 

Lunch and afternoon naps while Amber and I did some Hobby Lobby shopping.
I bought some pumpkins for the Grands Fall Crafts this year.
We will doing this on Wednesday - my regular day to be in Quadville.
I can't wait. I hope to do these with ALL the grands during the month of October.


We had fun this afternoon.......


I love watching them play.


 I love it when they want to sit in my lap, get down, come back. Repeat and repeat!


Cute! CUTE!!!


I am treasuring these moments. Before I know it they will be grown!


I guess that's why I take so many pictures and videos. 
I want to remember them as they grow......in every single stage.

My 'Tired' is hanging out tonight so Louis Dean and I are going to spend some quality time just sitting!!
Allergies in Texas are nothing to sneeze at!!!




12 comments:

Deb said...

those babies are growing so fast...

Bernice said...

Those "marching" little ones are adorable!!
Hope you get some relief soon with your allergies.
Enjoy your sitting time with LD, and Thanks for sharing:)

Jan said...

They are so sweet and this is such a fun age. Our little Ryan is 13 months now and we get such a kick out of him!

bj said...

These babies are all sooooo stinkin' cute (pardon the pun...cause I know sometimes, as sweet as they are, they are a little stinky....hahhhaa)
You are SUCH a good grandma, Linda. Some of the best times and memories of my life are centered around the days our grands were all little. And, you are right....they grow so fast, it makes your head swim.
I so love your attitude, humor and spunkyness...(is that a word?)....ANYway, I love you to pieces...
xoxo
They will have fun with the dots...but not nearly as much fun as YOU will have, just watching them. GET PHOTOS !!

Vee said...

Oh I'm on the PC so got to see the marching and walking...they sure are growing fast and I'm so happy to officially know that they are doing so well, though I'd never have questioned it. It's obvious to me that they are a happy and healthy group. Now I hope that you get to rest today. Allergies ...pah!

Hootin Anni said...

My oh my have they ever grown!! I know, I know...they have had features to tell them apart from the beginning, but I can notice the changes over the months from these photo shares. What a glorious way to end September 2013!!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Those babies are so precious! Life is full for you, Linda! xoxo

Susie said...

Linda, I have watched these babies grow up while visiting your blog...thru photos and film clips. I still find it amazing that they are walking. They are very special , as is their grandmother. :):) Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

Angie said...

I bet they were just thrilled to see you! I swear they just get cuter and cuter every day!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh my lord, the gorgeous quads walk, run and eat in the table with the adults...amazing!!! Children grow before our eyes, my goodness! I know they would be so happy to see you, but not as happy as you! This happens with my g'girls too, I'm so darn excited to see them, lol! Thank you for the lovely and kind comments sweet lady. Come for part 2, tan you will see us and of course, Victoria. Big hugs,
FABBY

Changes in the wind said...

Glad you are back home safe and sound and s and can't believe how the quads changed in just 11 days!

Carla said...

They are busy little Bee's. So Cute. They do grow up fast.