Sunday, September 22, 2013

Always Say Your Prayers......

I love this saying and have been meaning to make a plaque for a long time now.



This afternoon I finally got around to DOING it!


Louis Dean is going to hang it in the hall above our bedroom door.
A good reminder before we go to bed.
Bedtime prayers, morning devotions.....'popcorn' prayers throughout the day.....how could we manage Life without Prayer?

Speaking of prayer........


This picture says it all!!
Praise God!

Friday was rainy here in the DFW area. 
Saturday dawned with MUCH cooler temps!
As much a I longed to be up and doing in this beautiful weather, 
I ended up spending the entire day in bed. Bedtime was at 7:00!
How I could have such a bad allergy attack with the gorgeous weather I'll never know!

Thankfully I am nearly back to my old self today - and just in the nick of time!!
 Tomorrow I leave for a week at the beach!!


A bunch of us went in on renting a condo right on the beach!
My 'stuff' is about ready to load up!
Wine, books, cheese, dominoes, crackers, more wine......


fruitcake cookies.....beach towels....I think I am just about ready!
My sister, Luann, will be here in the morning and we plan to leave at 10:00.
I'm leaving the house clean with post it notes here and there for Louis Dean.....
Lucy will be out of dog food by Tuesday. Buy more bird seed. Take out the trash.
You get the idea!

Before I load up the car I have one last errand!
I get to pick Leah and Patrick up at the airport as they return from an Alaskan honeymoon!
AND I will get to see their brand new home!

My next journal entry will be from the beach!!
I can already hear the seagulls......





12 comments:

Susie said...

Linda, I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. When you return, please keep us up-dated on zander. He is precious. Blessings to all of you. xoxo,Susie

Kelly said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! So glad to hear that the little boys surgery went well.

Jan said...

Have a safe trip and a great time! Wonderful news that Zander's surgery went well. God is so good!!

Lynne said...

Good to hear the great news about Zander!
Safe travels! Hang ten!
w/L

darlin said...

Beautiful new wall hanging, it looks so rustic and speaks volumes.

Now I'm curious who the handsome young man is with the neck brace, forgive me but I've been away for a while, but whomever he is (I'm going to guess your grandson) I hope he has a speedy recovery.

The beach? Wow, that's going to be an awesome get away, good for you. Have a blast!!

Bernice said...

Have a great trip!! I am sure it will be fun filled days! So happy to hear Zander's surgery went well,love his smile:)

Jutta said...

I wish You, Linda, Happy Birthday on Tuesday and a very relaxing beach holiday!!!

Kathy said...

So glad to hear the good news about Zander.

Have fun at the beach! It's my favorite place to be.

Aloha Acres said...

There is NOTHING like a day at the beach. I can't wait to see pictures.

MadSnapper said...

enjoy the beach, glad the little boy is up and working. i like the sign you are hanging. you print beautifully.

Bev said...

Have a great time !!

Carla said...

Looks like you know how to travel and have fun with the box of goodies. ;o)