Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goodwill, a Tea Party and TAKE me OUT to the BALL Game!!!

It's been another good September day - albeit a HOT one! Again!


Made my routine Goodwill run! Scored 4 chickens at $0.75 each!


In the afternoon I hosted a small tea party for my little neighbor girls.


They have lived next to the camper and seen all the repairing and dressing of it going on last summer - then it was GONE


They said they really missed our camper being in the driveway for those 7 months!


They have been wanting to see INSIDE!
Now they want to spend the NIGHT!!


No, it's just a tea party!

It was a pretty busy day! 
Louis Dean went over to Quadville where he will stay the afternoon and night.
Between a doctor appointment, errands, housework and a tea party I didn't STOP until 5:00!


That's when Summer picked me up and took me OUT to the BALL GAME!


She has taken me to every Texas Ranger game I have ever attended and nearly every single one of the Dallas Cowboy games as well!
You can see I wore a white t-shirt going in.......
while I was in the ladies room Summer went to a kiosk selling Ranger shirts and paid for one.
When I came out of the restroom I joined her in browsing through them - then saw the price and was going to walk away. Summer said, "Pick one out, Mom! I've already paid for it!"
How cool is that??? I took one off the rack - went back to the bathroom - and put it ON!


It's a Texas Ranger shirt with BLING!!


We didn't just GO the game! We went in STYLE!
It's all in who you know and Summer knows a LOT of people!
There was plenty to drink.....


and to eat!


Brisket, hot dogs, chips/dips, 


hot peach cobbler - WITH ice cream!


Platters of cookies......yum!


And of course - a baseball game!


We had a great time! Food, entertainment, good people!


My sweet Summer!
Thank you for a lovely evening! 
Looking forward to our upcoming trips together.....
a week at the beach and then a week in San Francisco!

NO ONE can smile like my Summer Dee!!!!





7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love going to a baseball game. How wonderful that you got to sit in a box with all the goodies. You are right, Summer has a great smile!

Luann said...

Awesome day. That shirt had your name written ALL over it. :-) Looks like a great time. Summer has always been generous and DOES have the best smile around. She has always been a beauty.

Jackie See said...

Looks like a good day! The neighbor girls are so cute! Thank you for sharing Linda!

Vee said...

She really does know some folks! I have never been to a game in that kind of style! Glad that you had fun.

Vee said...

Gosh, the game totally took my mind off the tea party! What a sweet thing to do with such cute little neighbors...they won't forget!

Susie said...

Linda, Your Summer is a sweetheart. That was very nice of her to treat so so well at the game. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Kelly said...

You have such a sweet daughter ! I love your new shirt. You look so pretty wearing it too. I bet that game was fun.