Saturday, September 8, 2018

On Board and About to Sail!!!


Just a quick post before we sail!


We had a good night's sleep and packed up our bags!


Louis Dean was happy at breakfast!



I had arranged transportation to the pier but the hotel didn't have it so I signed up for the free shuttle.
Then the car arrived that I HAD made arrangements for and we arrived hours early!
This enabled us to go through the check in process with no lines and we were all set to board!


Louis Dean is bewildered and this will probably be his one and only cruise!
I'm sure he will cheer up when we set sail!


All too soon it was time to board!


Louis Dean fell back in line.....



Traveling with Brenda and Billy is the best!!


Billy is so much fun!







We had lunch before going to our staterooms!


Louis Dean is taking a nap but I'll wake him up in a minute!

I bought an Internet package but do not have the info yet.
We sail all night and tomorrow so I will probably not post.


We will be at sea!!!!

Thank you for all the good wishes for our trip!!
I am so excited!!!






19 comments:

Kathy said...

And we are so excited with you! Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Beth said...

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Tina said...

So thrilled that you are getting to do this! Have a fantastic time and remember every detail for us!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have been praying for a safe and wonderful trip!!!

Terra said...

Have a great time on your cruise.

Carole said...

Yippeee! Have a cocktail for me Cheers

Vee said...

Bon 🚢 Voyage! Hope you sleep like babes out there on that amazing ocean in that amazing cruise ship!

BeachGypsy said...

I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!! Right now as I leave you this message, you are ON BOARD, SET SAIL, AND OUT TO SEA, somewhere out in the beautiful ocean!! Safe journeys and ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!! Please make lots of pictures for us okay?

MadSnapper said...

AT SEA...yay!!!!! that is a LOT OF LUGGAGE... LD looks like I felt just going through the photos. some people are cruisers and some are not... hope he does well today

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful voyage ! That ship is huge !

Susie said...

Linda, I think LD is going to love all the fun and food on cruise ships. The best coffee and martinis. :):) Then we you get to Alaska, it will be many more wonderful things to see and do. I am so glad you are there and doing well. Take care of one another. Blessings to all, love you, xoxo, Susie

Tanza Erlambang - Every Day Issues said...

have a wonderful trip

Saimi said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful time you are going to have!!! Bon Voyage'

Cheapchick said...

Have a fabulous time on your cruise, you two deserve it!

Chatty Crone said...

Have a fabulous time!

Debbie said...

wonderful pictures...have the time of your life!!!

Judy said...

You will love it! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad you and Louis Dean are on board, Linda, and I will look forward to traveling with you just as you traveled with us.