Friday, June 9, 2023

My Three Guest Writers!

 

My Bell Grand Girls arrived Thursday afternoon and will be with us until we leave tomorrow for Faith's Family Graduation Party!

They read my blog and feel like they know all of you through your comments and have thought about writing a blog of their own!
So I asked them to write this journal entry and they were all excited about doing this!!!
So I am turning it over to Trystan, Kailey and Logan!!!

Hello my name is Kailey Bell and I am so happy to be starting off the blog. 
I am also elven years old and can not wait to write!


We were off to Aldi's getting Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert. 


After Aldi's we decided to harvest all the onions and garlic out of MeeMaw's garden.
Then after that we formed an assembly line.
Logan rinsed,  I cut the tops off and Trystan peeled the onions.
Then we kept rotating.
Here is a video.


It was fun but it was long!


Us having fun and taking pictures.


After a long fun summer day I settled down 
and will be eating a nice yummy dinner soon.

I will now be passing the blog to Logan …


Hello! As you know I am Logan and I am SO excited to be able to write to all of y'all!
I will start the blog off with me scarfing down some Pringles! 




I found these Chocolate fudge bars at Aldi's and decided we should try them! The donuts got wiped out fast!


After we went to Aldi's and ate lunch, me, Kailey, and Trystan rinsed, cut, and peeled all of these onions!


Once we finished the onions the three of us girls made some bouquets of flowers.


Soon after I wanted to draw something with my new Posca markers, they are pretty much just paint markers!





Here is what I started drawing before I use them, don't worry it will look better tomorrow! And I will show you what it looks like with them tomorrow!


Here are my other drawings from my sketchbook!


I normally only draw animals but sometimes I also draw cartoons like this one.
Although I haven't finished yet!
( I know it looks a little weird! )


There sure has been a lot of cat photo shoots today!
You can tell that Tabitha was not too pleased with the attention but Samantha LOVED IT!
And here is a few good pictures of Kailey!



And here is Meemaw and Grandad in the gazebo, we were all in there for a while







These are all the cards Meemaw is letting me take home!

And now I will end my part of the blog with some pictures of me and pass it off to Trystan!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm Trystan and I am last but certainly not least! I'm also eleven years old and I am so excited to be writing on the blog! Thank you to whoever is reading this!

 
The first thing we did when we got here was go to Aldi's...


And I had to make sure that I got my usual pringles as a snack!! I like all the different flavors but in that moment I felt like Sour Cream and Onion!

Once we got back from Aldi's us three girls all got a salad there and ate it as a late lunch!


After we ate we all went outside and we HAND picked, HAND washed, HAND cut, and HAND peeled! Not only did we do that, but we also formed an assembly line! -Logan rinsed, Kailey cut, and I peeled! And before that we all picked out the onions and garlic!


Since we still felt like being outside we went to the front of the house and each of us made a bouquet! I really liked mine! I'm also 99% sure that it's currently sunflower season because all the sunflowers are beautiful!


Next, after we finished our "yard work" we came in side and had a minute before we took turns showering and let me tell you Samantha is VERY photogenic and she is most DEFINITLY the CUTEST. THING. EVER!!!


Tabitha looks so cute, right? At least that is till' you look at the bottom right picture! The first three pictures may look cute but the only two things in her dictionary is SNARL!!! And HISSSSS!


After the "Cat photoshoot" ended I helped with dinner while I waiting for my turn in the shower! Speaking of dinner....


We started out with some DELICIOUS appetizers - Cream-cheese pepper poppers and two different calzones that we put in the toaster. One was a Philly cheese steak and the other one was a cheesy buffalo wing calzone.


For our main courses we had a fettuccini chicken alfredo pasta that is so easy to make! All you have to do is put it in the microwave for 8 minutes! With that we also had some roasted veggies and some accidentally over-done Texas toast! For our drink we had coke or sweet tea!


We also couldn't end the night without a delicious fudge popsicle from Aldi's for dessert! If I had to choose one word to describe it it would be AMAZING!


To finally end the blog I just wanna say that we all really enjoyed getting to be apart of this blog! Thank you to everyone who read this! We'll have to let y'all know if we end up making our own blog! Maybe if y'all liked it enough we could also do this again! ❤️

Sincerely,
Your guest bloggers Kailey, Trystan, and Logan.




27 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my goodness Linda!!! What a treasure in these wonderful and beautiful new bloggers. They have learned well from MeMaw.

Soon they will be blogging on their own.

Loved all the pictures and video's

Great Job!!!

JoyM said...

Wonderful beginning. A good day to share.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You all had a great day with you grandmother and grandfather!! I sure wish we had an Aldi’s here in Virginia— everything looked delicious. Have a wonderful summer vacation!❤️

Anonymous said...

Great job girls! I think you definitely should do your own blog, or guest write regularly. Can’t wait to meet you on Sunday!

Ginny Hartzler said...

When I saw that you girls had created the blog post, I couldn't WAIT to read it! You all remind me so much of your Grandma in the style you write! You are naturally gifted writers! And Logan, you are a talented artist just like your grandma! You girls really shine in so many areas. You are hard workers, talented writers, and also BEAUTIFUL!!

Debby @ From My House said...

Oh I smiled all the way through this post - very good writing, girls. You could very well have your own blog one day. Linda you are definitely blessed with some beautiful granddaughters and they are very blessed to have you. Really enjoyable post!

Rita said...

This was fun and entertaining to read all three entries. What a fun time with your grandma and grandpa. :)

Deanna Rabe said...

Girls you all did great! You should write more!

We all have watched you grow up here and are so happy that Linda and Louis Dean have such a wonderful family!

Susie said...

Move over Linda, you are creating little bloggers. Love it. What an awesome day. Kailey, I think you look a lot like your mommy. All of you are beautiful and so helpful. Logan , you certainly have your meemaw's artistic talent. I hope all of you have some of granddad's music talent. Trystan, those are cute cat photos.Haha, I like that you pointed out Tabitha angry face, so funny. I always told my grandgirl, that is when the cat is saying, "I will hit you so many times with my left, you will beg for a right !" :):) All you girls have good hearts. It's been a pleasure reading your post. Hug Meemaw and Granddad for me. Love and blessings, xoxo, Susie

Anonymous said...

You three girls did a great job at writing this blog. Congratulations. Jan

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness- this was such a delight to read. Thank you for guest blogging.You three girls definitely have the gift of writing - like your mom and grandmother. Have a great summer!

Logan Bell said...

Thank you everybody for your sweet comments! I don't know if we have to wait till we older to have our own blog or not but you never know!

Unknown said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for sharing this post with us and letting us read it. You all are wonderful, and Logan you are a very talented artist. Lots of work harvesting all those onions and garlic I bet. You all are adorable, come back anytime and be guest writers. Enjoy your summer!

MadSnapper said...

I can see that all three girls have your writing skills and photography skills, and are bitten by the photo bug. Great job to all three of you, you write very much like your grandmother does. what a fun day and thanks for sharing it with all of us. We have watched you grow from tiny babies into beautiful, talented young women.

Estelle's said...

Oh Linda...how delightful....bravo to the precious girls for their first guest blog....bravo! You have been blessed with lovely grandchildren...so creative....hope everyone enjoys a great summer season!

Arlene G said...

Great job Girlies!! I felt that I was right there with you at MeeMaw's house. I have read your grandmother's blog since you all were little toddlers. What lovely young ladies you have grown up to be! Have a fun summer.

jackie said...

Bravo, it was so fun reading this blog. I hope you continue to guest blog with your meemaw or start your own blog.
I will read either! Have a fun summer!!

Luann said...

Hello Girls,
What a GREAT job you each did. You each must of gotten some of your writing skills from Mee Maw AND your Mother. I have a question. Where can I find POSCA paint markers? I have a granddaughter that prefers paint markers.

Please tell Mee Maw that she is looking fabulous and rested. So glad you ech had a great time. I know she loved it!!!

Debbie said...

well, hello girls, i feel like i know you all already as meemaw' writes about you so often, even before you were born. she has such a tremendous love for all of you, it warms my heart every time i read about you!!

i am so happy i did not miss this post, i don't read or comment all of your meemaw's post but this one was awesome...like the chocolate pop. keep writing, share your thoughts, it's a great way to memorialize what's happening in your life!! you are all so beautiful, inside and out, meemaw is so lucky to have you, and you to have her!!!

BeachGypsy said...

Girls you did a great job!! Our onions are not quite ready but we have pulled a few-- just couldn't wait!! Have a fun fun summer!! God bless y'all

photowannabe said...

This has been the most delicious post I have ever read!!
You girls are delightful, talented and just plain CUTE !!
Your MeeMaw loves all of you to the moon and back...as well as Grandpa too.
Do this again sometime.
Sue

Meme said...

Great job! Love reading your comments!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much I can tell you love when we're on the blog. You guys are all very sweet, hopefully we will be able to do more on the blog. So happy yall loved reading it, have a nice day.

Unknown said...

- Kailey

Carole said...

Great work, girls. Cheers

Carol said...

You girls have done a great job with your blogging and you have certainly learned a lot from your meemaw (by the way, she is a very special lady). I would enjoy reading a blog that you each wrote a part of .

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Good job girls! Did you take the pictures too?
Hope you do another guest post soon--or start your own blog.