Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Friends and Family.....Great Wine...

equals a lovely afternoon! That's what we had Thursday as family and friends gathered in my 'newly decorated for fall' den for a few hours of conversation as we sipped a delicious blueberry wine! We bought this particular bottle while visiting in Florida earlier this year.  Amber was here for the weekend (her husband off hunting in Kansas) as well as my friend and sister in law, Ruth Ann. They were the FAMILY. Sophia, who moved here recently from New Mexico and now lives across the street and my dear friend, Stephanie, who has lived next door for close to 25 years were the FRIENDS! Spending quailty time with family and friends adds so much to my life! I am grateful for each and every one of them!

What though youth gave love and roses age still leaves us friends and wine.

Thomas Moore

1 comment:

Amber said...

Fun times had by all! Missing home already, was a wonderful weekend and I plan to be back for more soon. Love you mom!