Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mom to TWO Generations of Kids!

I am a mom to TWO generations! I had two children when I was VERY young and then two when I was 'old'.......nearly 37 and 40. That doesn't sound OLD anymore now that many women are choosing to have children on the later side!
This is my oldest daughter and son....Summer Dee and Jesse Lee, both now in their 40's!

This is a pic of my youngest daughter and son....Amber Lynn and Benjamin Lee, both now in their 20's! There is 19 years between Amber and her big brother. In each 'set' I had a girl and a boy three years apart. Their baby pictures look the same!

Ben's 22nd birthday was yesterday. His 'Due Date' was the 25th of August but he arrived a little early on the 11th. If he had been a little EARLIER his birthday would have been 8-8-88! Isn't he HANDSOME?

We celebrated at Joes' Crab Shack.....one of his favorite restaurants! He LOVES crabs and corn and last night he dined on both!

I have had a wonderful time the past week! A mother's heart fills to overflowing when she has her children around her! I have seen all FOUR of mine in the last few days so I am HAPPY!

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."                  Agatha Christie


If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault,                                                         www.robertbrault.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great week - I'm glad!