We said goodbye to my dearly beloved sister on Tuesday the 18th of August.
I've spent a quiet week grieving and praying - feeling both deep sadness and profound joy at knowing Deanie and Nita are together with the Lord.
We were with her last weekend and she was calm and peaceful and loved all the visits from her loved ones. Her eyes lit up when she saw Louis Dean!
They truly bonded on the roadtrip back home after the Bell Babies were born.
Louis Dean said they laughed all the way and they laughed together again once more last Saturday.
We had such good times together......
Always making memories.
Deanie was so much FUN!
Deanie was so well loved.....
and it comforts my heart to know my sisters are together now.
Deanie was so beautiful!
I'm grateful for all the sibling trips we shared.
We laughed so much!!
Deanie was the one who encouraged me to do the DNA testing to find my father's name.
She always thought I was special and I needed to know where I came from.
Nita nad Mike took me to Kansas City to meet my brother and sister and then the following year, they came to Texas to meet my Texas family.
| Beautiful times together... |
I have enjoyed looking at my photo memories...
There's special stories behind every one of them.
I have many wonderful memories of my sisters and love all my photo memories.
Greiving
Deanie was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, friend and loved by all who knew her.
You can read her beautiful obituary.....



21 comments:
I am heart broken for you Linda.... May you feel God's loving arms around you and give you peace as you grieve your beautiful sister.
(((hugs)))
Sue
So very sorry, Linda. I can't imagine not having my sisters. Love you, friend. ...terre
I am so sorry to hear of your sisters passing. Praying you find peace and comfort knowing she is in the arms of our Lord. Pam Johnston
I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you
What sweet memories. So sorry for your loss but thankful for all the special family times. Praying in Idaho.
I'm so very sorry, Linda. You and your family are in my prayers.
Oh no. I am so very sorry, Linda. Nothing I can do, but I will be praying for you. The obit is lovely.
Linda, I don't have the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss,. I will be praying for you and your family.
Oh my dear Linda---I'm so sorry to hear about Deanie! I know you are having a hard week. Thanks for posting all the great pictures--I loved seeing them. You had lovely family pictures! I pray Deanie didn't suffer. I know you miss her and Nita so much! Love you. Trudy
The hardest time in life, is losing those we love...I am so very sorry Linda, We came to know your family through your blog and just look at all the wonderful memories you have...I know your sisters will be forever in your heart...May God Bless
I am so sorry for your loss Linda of another sister. Praying the Lord brings you comfort as you grieve. His word says he is close to the brokenhearted. 💔 RHill, TX
I am so sorry for your loss, Linda.
May God's presence be close to you during this very difficult time.
So very sorry to hear this Linda....hugs and prayers.
Linda, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet sister. Praying for comfort for the whole family who loved her so much
I am so very sorry, Miss Linda. I have been wondering where you were. May you find comfort in your cherished memories.
Aww, Linda, I'm so sorry.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful tribute ato Deanie and all the sweet memories captured in those photos with us.
May the Lord hold you close and comfort you as only He can do.
So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. God bless you. Jan Waco
Oh Linda, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you strength and big hugs.
My sincere condolences on the loss of your sister, Linda, and this was a lovely tribute to Deanie with lots of wonderful memories in these family photos.
Prayers to you, may your memories and love comfort your heart.
Post a Comment