Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Crazy Day in Quadville!

Life has returned to normal for us and we were happy to be heading to Quadville this morning!
We started the day off right with breakfast at Joe's Coffee Shop - 'Where Irving Meets and Eats!'


We were glad to see the babies!


And the babies were glad to see us!


Granddad had his arms full of babies all day long!!


Quadville is a busy place!!


Where else do you get live music at lunchtime?

That 2-3 hour afternoon nap comes in real handy!!
Gives us a chance to rest, too!!


The pillows I made for Christmas are a big hit!


I think Kailey looks pretty good with FOUR pigtails!!
(there is one in the BACK, too!)


Harrison just gets cuter and cuter!!



Harrison remembered me playing Honk! Honk! Honk!!
He can do a pretty good version of it!!!


Afternoon arts and crafts followed milk and cookies!


Who knew the $1 Valentine Gel Stickers from the Dollar Store would be so much fun!!


Trystan enjoyed them more than anyone!!


It was a wild and crazy day in Quadville!!
We loved every minute of it! 
So much so that we are spending the night so we can wake up and have some more fun in the morning!!
Bet we sleep like babies, what do YOU think??


12 comments:

Kathy said...

They just get cuter and cuter. I think they would wear me out faster than I could wear them out!

MadSnapper said...

i smiled alll the way through crazy day in quadville and your photos are getting better and better as are the cute things they do. loved the dancing.

Lynne said...

The first two images with LD and the babes had me thinking Norman Rockwell! Quadville is a magic place!
w/l

Estelle's said...

So fun Linda! Just precious!!!

Hootin Anni said...

What fun!! What love!!! What a beautiful family.....and I must say I LOVE the pigtails!!

Hootin Anni said...

ps...I've been meaning to say I LOVE your header also, but keep forgetting. Had to come back and add another note. :-)

Wanda said...

I swear, Linda those quads have to be the cutest kids on this earth (with the exception of my grand kids of course HaHa)...Seriously, they are just out of this world cute. And you and DL should give classes on grand parenting! You are so great at it.

Kelly said...

I know they are just precious!! I love them at that cute age. Everything is exciting to them. It is no surprise that they loved the little stickers for the windows either. My neice has a 3 yr old girl and she is just like that. Loves the little things almost better than the big expensive toys!

Vee said...

You make us all want to have a set of quads! Good thing that you are so willing to share yours! Yes, you must have slept like logs.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness they have grown up so much - I can't believe it! So cute and wonderful.

Sweet Tea said...

So glad you and LD are feeling good again! I can just imagine how glad the kids were to see you both.

Carla said...

Glad you're both up and moving. It's so sweet the way the kids all flock to LD.