Monday, March 29, 2010

A 'Delicious' NAP!!!

That's what I had Sunday afternoon! I came home from church and our fellowship lunch feeling so full and sleepy! I decided a NAP was the perfect thing and I proceeded to pull the shades (room darkening.. LOVE the dark!), flipped the ceiling fan to HIGH ( LOVE the noise!) and crawled under the covers in our guest room. That is a perfect room for napping! Sometimes a little nap does you good....it doesn't have to be a long one. But yesterday I took a DELICIOUS one! Know what I mean? It's that extra nice sleep you get once in a great while! I don't have that kind of sleep over half a dozen times a year. It reminds me of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid! Daisy Duck would hop into bed and then sink down into the feather mattress (you could TELL it was a feather mattress because it sank so deeply!) and the cover would drift down over her and soon she would be sleeping so soundly! THAT, my friends, is what I call "DELICIOUS SLEEP." I hope YOU  get in a good nap this week!

This is a picture of our guest room taken last summer when my grandson was here for a week of MiMi Camp!

No comments: